Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I KNOW THIS IS A POINTLESS POST,

BUT:

OMG. They are playing Nickelback on this music TV station RIGHT NOW.

This morning when I turned on the TV, it was Kid Rock and that stupid song where he steals Lynyrd Skynyrd's song about ALABAMA while he in turn sings about MICHIGAN

I don't see the appeal it has on Brits! So I turned the TV off.

When I turned it on, this station called SMASH HITS was playing an oldoldold Nickelback video.

And now the radio is playing Nickelback

I literally cannot turn on the TV/radio without hearing two of my least favorite musical acts.

What's next? Avril Lavigne asking to eat with me for dinner?

EDIT: After muting the TV when Nickelback came on, I unmuted the TV about twenty minutes later because I forgot about it, and it is LITERALLY playing 'All Summer Long' by Kid Rock. I AM NOT JOKING. My jaw hit the ground. I cannot believe this is happening.

No comments: