Sunday, September 21, 2008

UPDATE. I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN WAITING.

Since it has been two weeks since I have really blogged, I am going to try to tell a bit through my pictures.

Piccadilly Circus during the few days when I stayed in London before going to Oxford.
The Underground at Piccadilly Circus! Yay!
The Sheldonian Theatre and a bit of the Bodleian Library in Oxford. A few scenes in Harry Potter were filmed in the courtyard between the two!
A view of Oxford from the top of the Sheldonian Theatre. 
This is Hertford College, with New College in the back of it, I believe.. from the Sheldonian Theatre.
This is Alice Liddell's little door.. She is the girl who inspired "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland." And this door inspired quite a bit, too..
A little garden somewhere in Oxford...
Well, Alice's Shop.. aka: The Most Dangerous Place In Oxford (for Janice & her bank account..)

My hostel in Oxford. It was not as bad as I expected! Just like a dorm room.. :)


My baby kitchen! OK, it's technically 'ours,' especially since my roommates started reading my blog.. :)
Again.
The window that I decided to punch. 

It was especially hilarious when all the blood was coming down my hand and all I could think about was the stuff I could not buy because of how much I was going to have to pay to repair this.. 

Oh, and I also broke a cabinet in our kitchen.. I'm not sure what's going on with me.
Pocket watches at the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford.
This picture is mainly for Jasmine because she loves pocket watches :)
Again!
The White Tower at the Tower of London in Birmingham. 
Just kidding.. :)
Me, Megan, a beefeater, Cameron, Jenn and Jenni at the Tower of London!
This is me in front of Big Ben.. Finally. 
I believe most of you know the story of my last attempt at getting someone to take my picture in front of Big Ben..
A pretty building in London.. but I don't know what it is. 
I'm sorry, London, I'm such a horrible fan.
OK, so, I don't know what this building is either, but I take pictures of it every time I'm in London.. so I thought I would search it in Google.
Being the genius that I am, I searched: "London + thames + building with a clock."
I was highly upset when this search only came up with websites about "Big Ben." 

And then I remembered, "Oh yeah... building with a clock. Ha."
HMS Belfast on the Thames.
Tower Bridge! <3
A building in the Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich.
Old Royal Naval College again.. where Ben Barnes is going to be filming 
"Dorian Gray" with Colin Firth this month!
Me in front of it. I just like the way the clouds are showing blue on my sunglasses. 
I don't know why the sky did not come up as blue though...
The chapel at the college.
Me, Jenni, Megan, Jenn, Megan and Desmond at the Prime Meridian! Ahh! 
Me at the Prime Meridian.. yay <3Again.. the Prime Meridian. 
I was so excited by this trip :)
My feet. Weird, I know..
Coolest Astronomy museum ever
I loved it even though we were only in it for three seconds.
It at least looked neat.
I just really liked this picture because it was the first time I had seen the Tower Bridge up
and then the ship was coming through.. yeah. I loved it :)
Tower Bridge again..
Unfortunately, I can only add pictures in groups of five and it takes this Internet about ten minutes per each group, so I'll have to add more pictures later! 

Love you all :)

2 comments:

nleary said...

Andy says that at the Ashmolean Museum, there is the most famous Strad called the Messiah, take a picture if you can or send Andy a postcard.

Jas said...

These pictures are so beautiful!

I'm sad you didn't steal some pocket watches for me. =[

I wish America had a bunch of cool old buildings with wonderful architecture and ornate paintings.